2017年4月1日星期六

My Cat Life Cyle

It can be difficult to discover a cat’s age unless they are very old or very young, because cats give definite signs of what age they are in, but not how long they have to go to complete it.

I am the lucky guy who owned two cats accompany with me during my university life. The first cat is 4 years old now. His name is YoYo. I took him back when I just come to ABAC and move into my first new apartment.  YoYo is quite naughty but bring a lot fun to me too. He always sitting at the door to wait me come back. It let me feel so delighted.


On last December, My friend send me a cute baby cat burn from his cat. Her name is Seven. I took Seven when she just one moth. I feed milk to her by myself and help her to remember her name. She is 5 months old now. She is brave and not afraid any people come to my room. YoYo accepted Seven very fast and get along with Seven very well. They eat, drink, play and sleep together. They always snuggle up together lick each other hair under the sunshine . And they naughty, get into troubles together too. 































I love both of them and I would share all my love to them let them feel happy.  I want to accompany with them to reach the end of their life cycle like they accompany with me.

没有评论:

发表评论