2017年3月2日星期四

My Impressive Cloud Computing Experiences

On Fri 24th Feb '17, we have made the presentation of interesting aspect of "Cloud Computing". My classmates introduced a lot of useful information and interesting aspects about Cloud Computing. So, I'm thinking to share my own impressive experience of cloud computing.

After my birthday, 24 Jan,17. I just get my new iphone 7 plus as my gift. So, I have to transfer everything from my old phone top my new phone. But, I didn't feel confused a little bit. Because my friend tell me that iCloud can makes sure I always have the latest versions of my most important things on my phone, even every Apple devices. iCloud securely stores my things like photos, videos, documents, music, apps, and more and keeps them updated across all my devices. It's bring the users a lot of convenience. We just press one button, then we can have same things on every devices. I don't need to worry about the loss of my file. And it's quite nice that every users can have 5 GB free iCloud storage. I can buy more storage space through APP store if it's not enough.







Another impressive experience I want to share to you guys is the Google Drive. I think it's quite suitable to the university student to complete group project. The group members can start the work at same time at everywhere. The only thing you need is the computer and google account. We can share our idea on the screen and make revise at anytime and it's can storage at every seconds by the system itself. So, we don't need to worry about the risk of lose file or folder.





没有评论:

发表评论